English in Prague

Diskuze o zdejších členech a jejich Hifi.
Odpovědět
Griff500

English in Prague

Příspěvek od Griff500 »

First, apologies for my lack of Czech - so far my Czech is just about good enough to order pivo and ask for another… and another… and…

Hopefully English will be ok but there’s always Google Translate!

My current system is digital and built on Ansuz C2 power distribution and cables and also a Sablon Audio power cable.

I use Sablon Audio ethernet cables from my router to an Innuos Phoenix NET switch and on to an Auralic Aries G2 streamer with an upgraded internal power supply. A Sablon Audio USB cable then goes into a Chord M-Scaler and Wave Storm dual-BNC cables go into a Chord Dave. From there it’s straight into ATC SMC40A speakers, which I think are great for the money considering the amplification included.

I also have headphones - ZMF Verite Open and Focal Stellia closed. Both are excellent, although in my new house I never need to use headphones and so they are for sale as they are pointless as decoration (although they are pretty)!

So that’s my current system. I have been very happy with it but I will be selling a lot of it to pursue other interests and I expect much of it will be replaced with an Auralic Vega G2.1 as a one-box system. I have used one previously with my current speakers and it performs very well in my opinion. I’ll also be keeping the Sablon Audio ethernet cable - some might be surprised by what a very noticeable difference an ethernet cable can make (obviously a topic that starts wars)…

So, hello to the forum!
Odpovědět